So here it is, do you want COOLEST JOB in the WORLD? We're looking for someone to travel to shows in the Midwest to tie up hot chicks in corsets. (Sounds great, right? Well there are some caveats. Read on)
- We want someone who has some experience with one or all of the following type of events: Renaissance Fairs, the SCA, Science Fiction conventions or fetish shows.
- Must be able to travel. Some shows will be one day, others a weekend and some will require being gone from Thursday till Monday with driving time. We will cover travel expenses.
- Must be friendly, personable, and able to interact with a WIDE range of people.
- Must be able to schlep (carry) our stock and all sales equipment. Corsets can be heavy.
- Non Smoker. Clean driving record. Non-drinker preferred.
- Must be able to do simple bookkeeping.
- Must have reliable transportation. (And must not be a sub-compact)
- Computer literate (can email, IM etc. Photoshop and others skills a plus)
- Sewing skills a double bonus
- If female, must be willing to wear our product for duration of event
- An Ohio resident would be nice, but isn't required
If you're still reading, I am impressed. We will train you to the best of our ability, but you need to have some innate salesmanship skills. Above all you need to be honest and trustworthy. Our company has a very good reputation. We pride ourselves on good customer service.
What does this dream job pay? I can't give you a definite answer. I can say that there is a base pay with a bonus for meeting certain sales numbers. Also, you get to make money for attending events you have paid to attend in the past, which is pretty cool. We're hoping line up at least 2 shows a month, but more are possible in the summer months
If you think you'd like this job send me an email at email@example.com with your experience, and a photo if possible. I'll get back to you with more details. If you know someone who you think might be right for this job, please forward them this message.