- iPhone - Not for calls or email. I have two Turkish translation programs. Also good for currency exchange.
- Acer One Netbook - I'll post to the blog when wifi is available. Also a journal and backup for photos.
- Canon Digital camera - It's a bit beaten up but it takes some nice pics.
- Travel Journal - I've kept one for each trip. Never crashes. Good for notes, drawings etc.
- Messenger bag - Holds lots of stuff including maps, book, passport, led light, journal, energy bar, hand sanitizer, camera, leatherman tool, business cards, one tea bag, pens and compass.
- Money belts and pouches - To get all my money you will have to strip me naked and put on rubber gloves.
- Tilley Hat - Best hat ever.
Monday, April 27, 2009
There was a time when all a man needed to travel the exotic East was a compass, a canteen of water and 4000 Sherpa. So what am I taking?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You almost forgot the most important thing you are taking with you: your beautiful wife! :)
Enjoy! Looking forward to seeing the photos!
Post a Comment